Breaking the Bank Breaking the Bank

PuffballsUnited responds:

I'm glad you think so.

Rebecca Black - The Movie Rebecca Black - The Movie

You know whats funny

Someone posted friday in reverse on youtube and at 2min and 2 seconds it clearly sais satan is my name, also this flash is great.

Robotbeard the Pirate Robotbeard the Pirate

But mostly rape

That was fucking halarious

Guitar "Hero" Guitar "Hero"

wtf

The voice acting REALLY sucked, no pre-loader and the artwork/movent wasnt good either.

Duke Nukem Proving Ground Duke Nukem Proving Ground

heh

Well it made me chuckle at least, and it ran pretty smooth coulda been longer and had more content though.

Smb. prank. series intro Smb. prank. series intro

Welll

It was decent for a first project/intro... however one problem I did have is the text flashed a lil too fast on/off screen make it stay up a lil longer the music and everything else was neat though, intresting enough for me to watch the whole thing and review anyway... i think with some work you could do something with this.
I think you should make a preloader/play button and fix how fast the text goes and maybe extend it a little bit and then re-submit it

LegendSirk responds:

yeah, i still need to test with fps and i know the text problem. the background is no problem, but i need to find something that suit this well

CS.SiFvsSa2C CS.SiFvsSa2C

Alright

Some of it coulda ran smoother... and the music kinda sucked but good effort and nice content so. 8/10 4/5

300 QUEERS 300 QUEERS

haha

wth, i thought it was pretty funny though espeacially when he makes a demonstration at the end

A Men's Room Monologue A Men's Room Monologue

nice

funny and true, good job

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

Nice

just as good as the first one, and i noticed how well everything was animated too good work =)