Secretnet Secretnet

fun

But having to restart from the very beginning everytime is a pain.

findIt findIt

What?

Dumb concept, its basically a flash version of hangman, only you can't lose and thats just silly.

Paul & Percy Paul & Percy

Awsome

Pretty good game in itself, but it was just a bit boring for my taste

Monkey See Monkey Saw Monkey See Monkey Saw

this game

IS SO ESSEY!!!!! ALL U DO IS PRESS WAN BUTTEN

Harry Stick Journey Harry Stick Journey

Meh

It's okay the animation is sloppy, and alot of the puzzles make no sense at all, and the timer is pointless

ShellCore: Skirmish ShellCore: Skirmish

Ehh

It wasn't the worse game I've ever played but basically everything the guy underneath me said is true and all that stuff takes away from it but I've also got to say the visuals we're lacking and I'm not saying that I judge everything on graphics or that it shouldn't have been retro I'm just saying the art was just boring and deteared me away as well as the music, wasn't that engaging.

Warfare: 1917 Warfare: 1917

cool

It was a great game, my only complaint being that it was way too easy, i beat it in about 10 minutes, all you have to do is deploy tanks only and launch artillery attacks and your pretty much invincable.

Camp North Space Shooter Camp North Space Shooter

lets see

The controls ran pretty smooth, the music was ok, and from what i played it was decent gameplay too the only real problem i had was that the game lagged when i used burst shot

El-Presidente responds:

oh, well I don't know if there's any way to avoid that other than removing the particle effect from the burst shot or muting the music on the menu. thanks for the nice review though :)

Matchstick Simulator Matchstick Simulator

Well

Nothing anyone else hasnt said, but some stuff to catch on fire, maybe stuff you couldnt light in real life without getting injured? =D